Sunday, December 8, 2013

A sign of life

Dropping by to say that this project is still (kinda) active.

While we have been receiving help from volunteers (thank you!) there has been little progress on the programming front to report this year, which means we're still unable to replace the Japanese text with our English translation.

I also hoped to bring you more translations of staff interviews but the translator in charge of that went AWOL right after the first section was done. While I haven't been able to spark interest in other translators, I still hope to get this material translated sooner or later. It's not dropped, just on the back burner.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you guys, I'm glad to see that you didn't drop this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you're still (kinda) active guys, thanks for the update!

    Also, DragonSpikeXIII, did you ever read that e-mail I sent you about a hidden menu that's buried within the game? I think you could be interested in that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I've read your emails about all kinds of hidden stuff, I apologize for not replying, the project really took a backseat to real life the last couple couple of years.

    Now that I think about there's enough material for me to make a post about it.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see that this is still alive! Tracking this project for year and a half now... Hope to see it finished sometime, regards from Serbia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys...if you need some help on translate it in italian, i'm here...keep on this way ;)

    ReplyDelete